What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
I hate to even ask such a difficult question, but the importance of this question is not just a “reactive” question. Unfortunately, for many people, the worst thing or things that have happened to them, makes them feel helpless, hopeless and angry. The fact is that most people live on the REACTIVE side of life! The result of this is POWERLESSNESS!
I want to encourage you today to flip the script! Rather than just thinking about and recounting the “worst things” that have ever happened to you, DECIDE today that you want to BE POWERFUL!
- Decide to be a PRO-SITIVE person…Proactively Positive!
- Don’t just think about the “worst things that have happened,” think Pro-sitive by deciding HOW you are going to be when worst things happen BEFORE they happen!
- When you think about the “worst things that have ever happened,” decide what YOU are going to learn from those experiences.
- Decide NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS in your life, that you are going to GET BETTER, not bitter!
- Decide that you are going to GROW through what you GO through both good and bad!
- When it comes to “worst things that happen in your life,” decide that you are not going to allow other people’s opinions about worst things to become YOUR REALITY!
- When the “worst things” make you angry, DO NOT SIN by letting the sun go down on your anger! “And “don’t sin by letting anger control you.” Don’t let the sun go down while you are still angry, for anger gives a foothold to the devil.”
NLT 27-4:26 Ephesians
“If you GROW through what you GO through, you will create a BREAKTHROUGH.” – leadershipology