The law of Change says:
- Things are going to change
- Things need to change
- Things are going to change with or without me
- Things in my world will change for the better when I change for the better.
The immutability (unchanging part about change) of change is CONFLICT!
One of the main reasons people resist change is because of the conflict that change causes!
The opposite of conflict is COMFORT! The bottom line is anything that needs to change has a corresponding CONFLICT that comes with it. So, it is not really the CHANGE we resist, but the CONFLICT that is required for true change to happen!
So, how do we navigate CONFLICT that comes with ALL CHANGE?
- Focus on the the OUTCOME of change and it will help you OVERCOME the conflict of change.
- The outcome of change is GROWTH! You make things GROW BETTER when you decide to change for the better!
- Remember CONFLICT is the bridge between the change that needs to be made so that things will GROW better.
- Conflict has a last name and it is RESOLUTION!
The etymology of the word Resolution is “to break into parts to find a better solution based on truth and not opinions, preferences or untruths of the past.”
GROW FORWARD TODAY!
- Change yourself FIRST!
- Choose to RESOLVE conflict!
- Decide as for YOUR LIFE…and everyone and everything you are a part of…can and will GROW BETTER!
Change + Conflict = GROWTH!