YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT: The Force That Makes You Unstoppable
That which makes you different, makes you great!
When he was fourteen, Keith Craft looked at his right hand and realized that he had a fingerprint that nobody else had and that no one else ever would. God had made him unique. Today Keith Craft believes the glory of God is literally revealed in the individual fingerprint that He has given us. In Your Divine Fingerprint, Craft teaches you how to identify, amplify, and celebrate your uniqueness—and your connection to God.
You connect with God when you turn a defining moment into a miracle moment by making a decision and then taking action. When you understand the power you have to choose how a moment will affect you, you can then begin to define the moment instead of the moment defining you. And by taking action, you get nearer to fully living the greatness that God has given you and has given to no one else—the 1% you have that no one else has.
Pastor Keith Craft wants you to realize your greatness. He wants to give you the tools to overcome your blind spots, to find your winning edge, and to become the greatest thing you can be for the rest of the world—a servant leader. He wants to challenge you to believe not only that God created you but that God has a great purpose for your life. When you believe this, your life turns from natural to supernatural. And you start to live the blessed life that God wants you to live!
- Keith Craft's Your Divine Fingerprint takes self empowerment to the next level because it positively impacts your mind, heart and spirit. Each chapter will inspire you to discover your purpose, manifest your greatness and become an unstoppable force in pursuit of your dreams. A powerful, step by step guide for helping you live your greatest life.
Les Brown / Author of Live your Dreams /
- Keith Craft is one of the most driven leaders I've ever met, and "Your Divine Fingerprint" is the perfect expression of his message that the smallest difference can make all the difference. At this moment you may have no influence, money, or power. But when you discover what's inside this book, everything will start to change. Trust me, you'll never regret the journey.
Phil Cooke Ph.D / Cooke Pictures /
- God designed you with distinct characteristics for a unique purpose that only you can fulfill. In Your Divine Finger Print, Keith Craft will help you discover, develop and deploy leadership gifts to make a lasting difference in this world.
Craig Groeschel / Senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv /
- In an approachable and humorous way, Keith Craft examines how elevating our thinking about the moments in our lives—even the horrible and uncomfortable ones—gives us momentum to become the men and women of faith and influence God created us to be. I believe Your Divine Fingerprint will bless anyone who reads with the freedom to develop your own unique, God-given fingerprint.
Robert Morris / Senior Pastor - Gateway Church /
Recent Blog Posts
Leaders are initiators who “cause” things to happen. Here are three things to cause everyday: 1) Cause TIME to work for you. While time happens, it is up to each of us to make things happen in time… every time. People who don’t let time just pass and learn to use it wisely,
Servant Leadership is, in one word, Generosity. You are Generous when: You focus on what you have to give, not on what you want to receive. “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” - JOHN F. KENNEDY You focus on what is
“Attitude is willingness. Whatever you are not willing to do, you are not able to benefit from.” –Leadershipology.com We all have things we like and don't like in our lives. It's easy to have a positive attitude toward the things we like. However, it can be more challenging to have a
“There are two things you must be willing to do if you want GREAT Relationships: 1) Be a great apologizer and 2) Be a GREAT forgiver.” –Leadershipology.com Great relationships don't just happen. They begin with you leading yourself to be a great person. What kind of people do you want in your
“The end of anything is not by chance nor is it determined by how something began. In The End, it is determined by choice. - Leadershipology.com Everything on this side of eternity will come to an end. Two very important questions to ask yourself are: "How do I want to be remembered when
Agility is defined as the ability to move quickly and easily. It is different than flexibility. Flexibility is your potential to be agile. If you are flexible, then you can be agile. If you are not flexible, it will be very difficult for you to be agile. This, however, does not
The five Cs of your life are: Character, Chemistry, Communication, Consistency, and Competency. In more detail... Character—This is made up of the values that guide your life and displays itself in who you are when no one else is looking. Chemistry—This is your attitude and your Emotional Quotient as it relates to your
All effective leaders initiate. In fact, leadership and initiation are indispensable to each other. Why? Because everything that happens, happens by initiation. “No-thing” happens without it! Here are five "initiate" quotes from Leadershipology.com. "Initiate love ... it is the key to being loved. Initiate giving ... it is the key to living. Initiate
He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much. -Luke 16:10 To be faithful in something small does not literally mean a small thing. To be faithful in something that is little means
There are 1440 minutes in a day. Every minute represents a moment of time. Seizing the day begins with seizing a moment. Your moments are your moments … you choose to either seize them or let them pass by. Here is how successful people seize their moments: They don't focus on the
- Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/vQEWUvfvxk
- 2 hours ago
- #Repost @sheilagcraft with @repostapp.
Holding her in our arms is a sweet reminder of … https://t.co/MmTJ9Gprik https://t.co/NijqidifQP
- 17 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Precious https://t.co/51CrS7npzq
- 17 hours ago
- I want to invite you to join me LIVE on #facebook at 3:45 pm central...in about 15 min! I'… https://t.co/0nOfSI4DcG https://t.co/hlmmW35PjN
- 20 hours ago
- I want to invite you to join me LIVE on #facebook at 3:45 pm central...in about 15 min! I'm… https://t.co/MCZkfZCZKE
- 20 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Laylashayla https://t.co/go3QphWHLb
- 21 hours ago
- Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/tIcz6YIi7v
- Thank you @jlogo53! Hope it helps u Discover, Develop & Deploy ur Divine FINGERPRINT so u can leave ur IMPRINT! https://t.co/9vIUOXzODd
- 3 days ago
- Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/JbIGemvaw1
- 4 days ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Leadership https://t.co/Q7zM0Jyciu
- 4 days ago