YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT: The Force That Makes You Unstoppable
That which makes you different, makes you great!
When he was fourteen, Keith Craft looked at his right hand and realized that he had a fingerprint that nobody else had and that no one else ever would. God had made him unique. Today Keith Craft believes the glory of God is literally revealed in the individual fingerprint that He has given us. In Your Divine Fingerprint, Craft teaches you how to identify, amplify, and celebrate your uniqueness—and your connection to God.
You connect with God when you turn a defining moment into a miracle moment by making a decision and then taking action. When you understand the power you have to choose how a moment will affect you, you can then begin to define the moment instead of the moment defining you. And by taking action, you get nearer to fully living the greatness that God has given you and has given to no one else—the 1% you have that no one else has.
Pastor Keith Craft wants you to realize your greatness. He wants to give you the tools to overcome your blind spots, to find your winning edge, and to become the greatest thing you can be for the rest of the world—a servant leader. He wants to challenge you to believe not only that God created you but that God has a great purpose for your life. When you believe this, your life turns from natural to supernatural. And you start to live the blessed life that God wants you to live!
- Keith Craft's Your Divine Fingerprint takes self empowerment to the next level because it positively impacts your mind, heart and spirit. Each chapter will inspire you to discover your purpose, manifest your greatness and become an unstoppable force in pursuit of your dreams. A powerful, step by step guide for helping you live your greatest life.
Les Brown / Author of Live your Dreams /
- Keith Craft is one of the most driven leaders I've ever met, and "Your Divine Fingerprint" is the perfect expression of his message that the smallest difference can make all the difference. At this moment you may have no influence, money, or power. But when you discover what's inside this book, everything will start to change. Trust me, you'll never regret the journey.
Phil Cooke Ph.D / Cooke Pictures /
- God designed you with distinct characteristics for a unique purpose that only you can fulfill. In Your Divine Finger Print, Keith Craft will help you discover, develop and deploy leadership gifts to make a lasting difference in this world.
Craig Groeschel / Senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv /
- In an approachable and humorous way, Keith Craft examines how elevating our thinking about the moments in our lives—even the horrible and uncomfortable ones—gives us momentum to become the men and women of faith and influence God created us to be. I believe Your Divine Fingerprint will bless anyone who reads with the freedom to develop your own unique, God-given fingerprint.
Robert Morris / Senior Pastor - Gateway Church /
Recent Blog Posts
DO Extravagant generosity! The story of Rebekah in the Bible is one that we learn about a young woman from nobility, serving others with a caring heart and extravagant generosity. Rebekah’s story is found in Genesis 24, where Abraham commissions his servant, Eliezer to search for a bride for his son,
“But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.” – Matthew 23:11 NKJV God’s servants are not people who just believe in Him. Nor are they people who simply strive to live with a biblical world-view and do the right thing. Rather, God’s servants are people who live with
“And whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.” – Matthew 5:41 AMP How do you overcome the ordinary? Jesus said, “And whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.” You overcome the ordinary by going the second mile … the “extra-vagant” mile. The word extravagant
Honor is the key principle that makes everything in life work like God intended. – Leadershipology.com How do you EXCEL in EXCEL-lence? You surpass your past limitations…by giving honor. Living an honorable life first, begins with honoring God. You honor Him by being a first fruiter. First fruiters return to God the
Your excellent future is determined by what you EXCEL in today. When you excel, you SOAR beyond your ordinary into God's EXTRA-ordinary and receive good things which God has prepared for those that love him. How do you SOAR? Surpass past limitations … by giving honor. Honor is the key principle that
“Game Changers know they have been CALLED to change the game.” – Leadershiplogy.com Who are game changers? Game changers are the right people who come along, in the right place, at the right time. They have the ability to make the right things happen. Game Changers do not let the impossible
“Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.” -1 Chronicles 16:34 Here in the United States, today is Thanksgiving Day. For most of us, that means time with family, great food, and an opportunity to reflect on what we’re thankful for this year. When
“God takes your roots downward so He can take your fruit upward.” -Leadershipology.com There are many things that you can do to be great, but why be great when you can be the GREATEST? You will have the GREATEST life, when you choose to be GREAT in life by doing these
“Blind spots are the parts of you that you don’t see, that keep you from being all you can be.” – Leadershipology.com Have you ever been driving a car and come upon a slow-moving truck? The only way to get around it is to change lanes. You turn on your blinker,
“The greatest relationships are not built on trust, but they are built on values.” - Leadershipology.com Great relationships are based on values, not trust. Trust can be broken when mistakes are made. But relationships based on shared values last beyond mistakes made. God values relationships. To have a God-kind of relationship, there
- "Do Generosity"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/JOLMWq8xvM
- 9 hours ago
- As we get ready for our weekend services @elevatelc talking about Excel in #Excellence, I … https://t.co/2uixIQh1ha https://t.co/g2WMWp7rsr
- 12 hours ago
- "Be An Extravagant Servant"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/e2gvuCQ017
- New blog post: Be an Extravagant Servant https://t.co/XYfxFDIL3V
- "Overcome the Ordinary...By Going the Extra-Vagant Mile"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/XByHKjHWQY
- 2 days ago
- Watching my @keelacraft speak @elc_ya! Some of my #heavenonearth...thank You God for Your … https://t.co/4moRGMZc17 https://t.co/lfYW5XBA09
- 3 days ago
- I love this guy @jeremybaker75! He embodies what @elevatelc is all about: Loving, Learning… https://t.co/FL2k2cxKsK https://t.co/m1ok4rP6Mz
- 3 days ago
- "The Power of Honoring God"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/oYcodhVorP
- 3 days ago
- "You Are Meant to SOAR!"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/pP6ywac0mR
- 4 days ago
- #Repost @elevatelc with @repostapp
"Your Excellent future is determined by what you EX… https://t.co/XvfXYguZSF https://t.co/sSi28iwG4y
- 5 days ago