YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT: The Force That Makes You Unstoppable
That which makes you different, makes you great!
When he was fourteen, Keith Craft looked at his right hand and realized that he had a fingerprint that nobody else had and that no one else ever would. God had made him unique. Today Keith Craft believes the glory of God is literally revealed in the individual fingerprint that He has given us. In Your Divine Fingerprint, Craft teaches you how to identify, amplify, and celebrate your uniqueness—and your connection to God.
You connect with God when you turn a defining moment into a miracle moment by making a decision and then taking action. When you understand the power you have to choose how a moment will affect you, you can then begin to define the moment instead of the moment defining you. And by taking action, you get nearer to fully living the greatness that God has given you and has given to no one else—the 1% you have that no one else has.
Pastor Keith Craft wants you to realize your greatness. He wants to give you the tools to overcome your blind spots, to find your winning edge, and to become the greatest thing you can be for the rest of the world—a servant leader. He wants to challenge you to believe not only that God created you but that God has a great purpose for your life. When you believe this, your life turns from natural to supernatural. And you start to live the blessed life that God wants you to live!
- Keith Craft's Your Divine Fingerprint takes self empowerment to the next level because it positively impacts your mind, heart and spirit. Each chapter will inspire you to discover your purpose, manifest your greatness and become an unstoppable force in pursuit of your dreams. A powerful, step by step guide for helping you live your greatest life.
Les Brown / Author of Live your Dreams /
- Keith Craft is one of the most driven leaders I've ever met, and "Your Divine Fingerprint" is the perfect expression of his message that the smallest difference can make all the difference. At this moment you may have no influence, money, or power. But when you discover what's inside this book, everything will start to change. Trust me, you'll never regret the journey.
Phil Cooke Ph.D / Cooke Pictures /
- God designed you with distinct characteristics for a unique purpose that only you can fulfill. In Your Divine Finger Print, Keith Craft will help you discover, develop and deploy leadership gifts to make a lasting difference in this world.
Craig Groeschel / Senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv /
- In an approachable and humorous way, Keith Craft examines how elevating our thinking about the moments in our lives—even the horrible and uncomfortable ones—gives us momentum to become the men and women of faith and influence God created us to be. I believe Your Divine Fingerprint will bless anyone who reads with the freedom to develop your own unique, God-given fingerprint.
Robert Morris / Senior Pastor - Gateway Church /
Recent Blog Posts
When you elevate your thinking, you elevate your life. In Isaiah 55, God says, “My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways My ways, for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” God is not bragging
Balance. Your body has nine systems that work together. When these systems are all in balance, it produces health. When your body gets out of balance, we call that disease. Health and growth can only occur when everything is brought into balance. Maintaining balance contributes to living life successfully and
To succeed in life there are two things you need to do. First, give people something to respect and then give God something to work with. Doing these two things will make your life easier. Faithfulness breeds trust, and trust breeds respect, and respect breeds intimacy, and intimacy breeds love, and
When our children were young, we decided to create a family mission statement. We met and had a great discussion, agreeing that as members of the Craft family, we would always strive to be our best – our best for God, ourselves, and others. We crystallized our discussion into the
When we fail to mature, we are stuck in our process. To mature through our process requires us to stop having the same conversations over and over. Are these statements familiar or part of your everyday conversations? "Same thing, different day." "Same people…different place." "Same conversation…different room." "Same issue…different job." "Same result…different circumstances." "One step forward…two steps
“The LORD is a warrior; The LORD is His name.” Exodus 15:3 Today, I am excited for our 16th Annual Ultimate Warrior Conference. I get to do some of my Heaven on Earth today and pour into the lives of men. We have men from Elevate Life and around the country
“There is much more we would like to say about this, but it is difficult to explain, especially since you are spiritually dull and don’t seem to listen.” -Hebrews 5:11 Babies are immature both physically and mentally, but we expect them to grow and develop. One sign of that development is
Legendary Coach Lou Holtz says, “Doing the right thing is the most important thing you will ever do.” Doing the right things involves doing what is important … now. In fact, the acrostic for W.I.N. is “WHAT’S IMPORTANT NOW!” When we are children, we don’t SEE things right and that is why
There are many things that have influenced who you are right now. Your family of origin, other people’s opinions, ideologies and ideas, your defining moments, and your past experiences; they all shape the values that you establish, consciously or unconsciously. It is important to recognize that once you identify what
Leadership is a learned behavior. Leadership is not only doing the most important thing you will do every day, but it is also doing the hardest thing you will do every day. The most important relationship you can cultivate on earth is the relationship you have with yourself. In fact,
- https://t.co/zmUjeVJUoO. My current mode during our @elevatelc #fast! It's time for #Warr… https://t.co/1mlVr4QGNm https://t.co/DltGaKEl1H
- 4 hours ago
- #Repost @elevatelc with @repostapp
Our new series, Open Heavens, begins this weekend w… https://t.co/7Az0fDJ17o https://t.co/Nz9k8aHVsK
- 5 hours ago
- "Elevated Thinking" Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/JPehYN7yWT
- 5 hours ago
- “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face,… https://t.co/ZP0Hv3NRIV https://t.co/3yFxm2rsQ7
- "Why Balance is Important" Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/3kdaVlzbmB
- The top number is what @realdonaldtrump has raised. The bottom number is what @hillaryclin… https://t.co/F9z6RJs8I7 https://t.co/PwQkXJ7zpc
- It's not ok with me that a baby can be aborted at any point during pregnancy...that the sa… https://t.co/fYwsLAvX0l https://t.co/tscXDzZPwE
- I love to play with #Pinocchio with my #laylashayla! The nose knows!! Haha! #papagorilla #… https://t.co/TnkEM8HS3o https://t.co/97rjfhVwWC
- "How to Succeed in Life" Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/eEuxYEZpGm
- 2 days ago
- RT @brandonhollar: Came across this old tshirt from my high school days! Thanks @keithcraft for the memories.… https://t.co/dH6g9zEBdt
- 2 days ago