YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT: The Force That Makes You Unstoppable
That which makes you different, makes you great!
When he was fourteen, Keith Craft looked at his right hand and realized that he had a fingerprint that nobody else had and that no one else ever would. God had made him unique. Today Keith Craft believes the glory of God is literally revealed in the individual fingerprint that He has given us. In Your Divine Fingerprint, Craft teaches you how to identify, amplify, and celebrate your uniqueness—and your connection to God.
You connect with God when you turn a defining moment into a miracle moment by making a decision and then taking action. When you understand the power you have to choose how a moment will affect you, you can then begin to define the moment instead of the moment defining you. And by taking action, you get nearer to fully living the greatness that God has given you and has given to no one else—the 1% you have that no one else has.
Pastor Keith Craft wants you to realize your greatness. He wants to give you the tools to overcome your blind spots, to find your winning edge, and to become the greatest thing you can be for the rest of the world—a servant leader. He wants to challenge you to believe not only that God created you but that God has a great purpose for your life. When you believe this, your life turns from natural to supernatural. And you start to live the blessed life that God wants you to live!
- Keith Craft's Your Divine Fingerprint takes self empowerment to the next level because it positively impacts your mind, heart and spirit. Each chapter will inspire you to discover your purpose, manifest your greatness and become an unstoppable force in pursuit of your dreams. A powerful, step by step guide for helping you live your greatest life.
Les Brown / Author of Live your Dreams /
- Keith Craft is one of the most driven leaders I've ever met, and "Your Divine Fingerprint" is the perfect expression of his message that the smallest difference can make all the difference. At this moment you may have no influence, money, or power. But when you discover what's inside this book, everything will start to change. Trust me, you'll never regret the journey.
Phil Cooke Ph.D / Cooke Pictures /
- God designed you with distinct characteristics for a unique purpose that only you can fulfill. In Your Divine Finger Print, Keith Craft will help you discover, develop and deploy leadership gifts to make a lasting difference in this world.
Craig Groeschel / Senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv /
- In an approachable and humorous way, Keith Craft examines how elevating our thinking about the moments in our lives—even the horrible and uncomfortable ones—gives us momentum to become the men and women of faith and influence God created us to be. I believe Your Divine Fingerprint will bless anyone who reads with the freedom to develop your own unique, God-given fingerprint.
Robert Morris / Senior Pastor - Gateway Church /
Recent Blog Posts
Dictionaries define the verb drive as: “to guide, to control, or to direct.” Whether you are driving a car, a golf ball, or a nail, you are guiding, controlling, and directing it at that moment. What is the driving force in your life? What you believe is more important than what anyone
Life is a test ... one you take every day. The subject: Character. Character is both developed and revealed by tests. God constantly watches your response to people, problems, success, conflict, illness, and disappointment! He watches the simplest actions you take, such as when you open a door for others, when
What usually separates the best from the rest? Have you ever thought about that? What separates the gold medalist from the silver medalist in the Olympics? What separates the successful entrepreneur from the one who doesn’t make it? What makes it possible for one person to thrive after a debilitating
The strategy and tactics around clock management always intrigues me about sports ... except for baseball and tennis, of course, which operate without a clock. Ten seconds left in a basketball game is an eternity, especially if you are only down by one. Two minutes left in a football game,
"The fulfillment of any dream that you can dream, will be determined by your personal commitment to Excellence." - Leadershipology.com Dreams. We all have them. Unfortunately, not everybody achieves their dreams. Fulfilling any dream requires your commitment to excellence ... being the best you, you can be! "We are what we repeatedly do
“You have a fingerprint that nobody else has to leave an imprint that nobody else can leave!” –Leadershipology.com Ninety-nine percent of your DNA sequence is the same as every other human being. So, while science proves how similar we all are in our DNA, it also reveals how unique we are.
Do you marvel at people who seem highly self-confident? From the quietly confident expert whose advice we rely on, to the charismatic confidence of an inspiring speaker, self-confident people have qualities we all admire. My Webster’s 1828 Dictionary defines self-confidence as: Trust; reliance; applied to one's own abilities, or fortune; belief
Success is defined in many ways. The website Dictionary.com defines success as: the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors; the accomplishment of one's goals; the attainment of wealth, position, honors, or the like. Here are a number of other definitions. “Success is really doing what you love and doing it
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." -Leadershipology.com Attitude is a choice. It's the sail we set that determines the course of our life. It is the hinge upon which the door of your destiny swings. Your attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference ... and
Many leaders make the mistake of trying to lead others before developing relationships with them. Great leaders don't make that mistake. They recognize the value of great relationships ... and they know great relationships are worth great effort. Great leaders make and take time to get to know their followers. "Great
- "What Is Driving Your Life?"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/Ihg3F83LpO
- 32 minutes ago
- Today...I would like to encourage you to make yourself SWEAT!! When you FORCE your body to… https://t.co/bW50KsQjFa https://t.co/p2GOKVSr72
- 19 hours ago
- "The Test You Take Every Day"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/K4sakt0jz3
- 23 hours ago
- "What Separates the Best From the Rest?" Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/LDP8KbJr8L
- 2 days ago
- Week in and week out, our #creativeteam @elevatecreate makes our stage sets AMAZING!! Thes… https://t.co/Fgm47cgLy2 https://t.co/tzBWE75jfR
- 2 days ago
- Today at Elevate Life Church we talked about a biblical world-view of #honor and #authorit… https://t.co/JUeFCKwcaF https://t.co/DG4Qki0N5D
- 2 days ago
- This weekend at ELEVATE LIFE CHURCH @elevatelc it's ALL ABOUT #HONOR! We are honoring our … https://t.co/kvyaw2dRz5 https://t.co/GkCNeoqH0O
- 3 days ago
- "The Power of Clock Management" Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/CE2emf0iyW
- 5 days ago
- Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/3COJJyhfFR
- 5 days ago
- A beautiful night at ELEVATE LIFE CHURCH the #cathedraloffrisco! https://t.co/pBtL3JCfZD https://t.co/uQfAnGvpRa
- 6 days ago