YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT: The Force That Makes You Unstoppable
That which makes you different, makes you great!
When he was fourteen, Keith Craft looked at his right hand and realized that he had a fingerprint that nobody else had and that no one else ever would. God had made him unique. Today Keith Craft believes the glory of God is literally revealed in the individual fingerprint that He has given us. In Your Divine Fingerprint, Craft teaches you how to identify, amplify, and celebrate your uniqueness—and your connection to God.
You connect with God when you turn a defining moment into a miracle moment by making a decision and then taking action. When you understand the power you have to choose how a moment will affect you, you can then begin to define the moment instead of the moment defining you. And by taking action, you get nearer to fully living the greatness that God has given you and has given to no one else—the 1% you have that no one else has.
Pastor Keith Craft wants you to realize your greatness. He wants to give you the tools to overcome your blind spots, to find your winning edge, and to become the greatest thing you can be for the rest of the world—a servant leader. He wants to challenge you to believe not only that God created you but that God has a great purpose for your life. When you believe this, your life turns from natural to supernatural. And you start to live the blessed life that God wants you to live!
- Keith Craft's Your Divine Fingerprint takes self empowerment to the next level because it positively impacts your mind, heart and spirit. Each chapter will inspire you to discover your purpose, manifest your greatness and become an unstoppable force in pursuit of your dreams. A powerful, step by step guide for helping you live your greatest life.
Les Brown / Author of Live your Dreams /
- Keith Craft is one of the most driven leaders I've ever met, and "Your Divine Fingerprint" is the perfect expression of his message that the smallest difference can make all the difference. At this moment you may have no influence, money, or power. But when you discover what's inside this book, everything will start to change. Trust me, you'll never regret the journey.
Phil Cooke Ph.D / Cooke Pictures /
- God designed you with distinct characteristics for a unique purpose that only you can fulfill. In Your Divine Finger Print, Keith Craft will help you discover, develop and deploy leadership gifts to make a lasting difference in this world.
Craig Groeschel / Senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv /
- In an approachable and humorous way, Keith Craft examines how elevating our thinking about the moments in our lives—even the horrible and uncomfortable ones—gives us momentum to become the men and women of faith and influence God created us to be. I believe Your Divine Fingerprint will bless anyone who reads with the freedom to develop your own unique, God-given fingerprint.
Robert Morris / Senior Pastor - Gateway Church /
Recent Blog Posts
“Embracing resistance is using what could stop you…to GROW you!” - Leadershipology.com Have you ever had a dream that you wanted to pursue – but didn’t? Have you ever had a great idea with lots of potential – but failed to take action to make it happen? Have you ever started
Most of us don't live our life as if we are chosen by God ... but God wants you to understand that you're chosen! His Word says, "You're a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a special people that you may proclaim the praises of Him who has called
In the beginning, God believed. You may have heard it differently, but before creation there was belief. God believed before there was belief. He spoke his “let there be” and there was. All of us have seen things that are simply “unbelievable.” Things that before they were done were thought to be
The best way to influence other people is to…live to serve others. Most people are more concerned about being approved by others than influencing others. Eliminate that thought process and transform to a spirit of serving others. This shift in thinking will serve you into leadership. More importantly, God wants you
Do you have a dream? Maybe it is a dream of a great life, marriage, family, job, and/or future. Are you achieving your dream? Your dreams require the best of you to come true. The fulfillment of any dream you have hinges on your personal commitment to excellence. I am convinced that
How do I define winning? I define winning as a mindset. It’s a way of thinking that energizes the heart or your being with passion to supernaturally excel beyond what is naturally possible in your doing. If you win in something, you can win in everything. Winning is a mindset. By
The study of generosity is not anything new, as research has been conducted on it for decades. The studies consistently show that generosity can improve our mental and physical health and promote longevity. Being generous has even greater benefits when we directly experience the impact it has on others. Doing good for
How would you describe your life? Are you achieving what you desire? Are you accomplishing the things that are important to you? Do you consider yourself a success? Are you making today count? Too often times we go through life limping, with self-doubt, scared of what will be. We can find
Do you have any obstacles in your life right now that you’re trying to work through? Winning is the ability to overcome any obstacle that stands between you and your goal – the goal that is required to produce the outcome that you want. The key is in knowing that your
You’re great. I’m not saying that to make you feel good. I’m just telling you. Whether I know you or not, I can tell you that. Why? Because God made you unique. He made you distinct. Although you are uniquely and wonderfully made, it is up to you to Discover,
- Good morning everybody! I greet you with a kiss I got from my #laylashayla last night! “Un… https://t.co/NJ1h2yomPH https://t.co/VJm8ryMBwD
- 3 hours ago
- Some "unnamed" person, who shall remain "anonymous" in light of being seen or judged as #p… https://t.co/Xj6Tr9ml1V https://t.co/oN9rQp3CMu
- 11 hours ago
- Just making sure she #laylashayla knows what matters!!! #dodge #challenger #750hp “Show me… https://t.co/4t4Jq4pT1u https://t.co/5UlhPCzwqd
- 13 hours ago
- 3 Consequences of Not Embracing Resistance Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/z5gIkDHja1
- 23 hours ago
- God has chosen you not to walk in darkness, but in light. Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9BVbM https://t.co/9ykfkPfbiJ
- #Circa1980...we were sophomores in college...this last week we celebrated 489 months toget… https://t.co/azbnbWraab https://t.co/YMY9Q0O2mQ
- 3 days ago
- #Repost @gregbriette with @repostapp
Thank you God, my King, my Lord Jesus because of … https://t.co/QLvR0BpfMD https://t.co/fhepkcXugk
- 3 days ago
- WE... @sheilagcraft and I...would like to invite you to join us this weekend @elevatelc fo… https://t.co/qJYn6R8EgD https://t.co/JyvLufPui5
- 3 days ago
- #Repost @strouddavid with @repostapp
This is my pastor, @keithcraft, holding materials… https://t.co/NXSOeO6Stp https://t.co/H9DBwasNVC
- 4 days ago
- For those who may wonder HOW TO INTERACT with #police...here are some COMMON SENSE directi… https://t.co/TSCUbG4I9p https://t.co/GDa8RyTthF
- 4 days ago